Sarmatian Polar Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarmatian Polar Warriors

Sarmatian Polar Warriors

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lord dracula

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Personal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Personal Problems   Personal Problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:28 pm

i am part of this alliance for a week or so...I have been experiencing some problems...i am being attacked by someone and i cannot managa to trains as many troops to withstand these attacks...many times i am left with few resources after these attacks.Can anyone help me? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Coup

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Personal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems   Personal Problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:46 pm

CRANNY UP
Build 3 to 4 level 10 crannies.

DO NOT DEFEND WITH YOUR ARMY.
Send your army away when you are going to be away. If you are going to sleep for 8 hours then find a low population target 4 hours away so you can send your army out again when you wake back up. Never let them stay at your village if possible.

BUILD RESOURCES EVENLY
If you only build one resource space and it get's hit by catas you can be set far back. If you build resources evenly you should be able to recoup faster.

Aside from logging in more often that should hopefully help you. Also post in the private board in the future.
Back to top Go down

Personal Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sarmatian Polar Warriors :: Public Access :: Recruitment-
Jump to: